- March_12_2010: The Annexes to the CASES book "The Social Cost of Electricity: Scenarios and Policy Implications" are available online. Click HERE to download the attachments.
- September___2008: All results of the CASES project are available online. Click HERE to download reports, databases and tools on costs, policy and scenarios for the electricity sector.
- September_30_2008: CASES final conference on "Social costs of electricity generation and policy design", Milan [Conference Proceedings].
The CASES project aims:
- to compile coherent and detailed estimates of both external and internal costs of energy production for different energy sources at the national level for the EU-25 Countries and for some non-EU Countries under energy scenarios to 2030;
- to evaluate policy options for improving the efficiency of energy use, taking account of full cost data;
- to disseminate research findings to energy sector producers and users and to the policy making community, through events that serve to validate and disseminate the projects outputs.